Over the last 16 years of its existence, as the Asian Semifinals, we have realised that new teams have a perception that experienced teams are at an advantage.
We would not deny that, but we try very hard each year to come up with a completely different scenario and different set of history of the future to level the playing field.
This section has been created with the sole purpose of guiding new and old teams alike to understand the competition better.
The basic steps involved while participating are as under:
- Form a team of 12 students and 2 teachers and/or advisors (Advisors are adults responsible for helping the team participate and travel). Some teams start with more than 12 students and reduce numbers as the live competitions approach.
- Prepare a draft of Rs. 12,000 (for Indian teams) or a credit card for paying USD 250 as the registration fees.
- Register your team online.
- Once you receive the RFP, prepare your 40 page proposal.
- Submit proposal before the mentioned deadline.
- Wait for the Results of the qualifying round.